Congratulations on your pregnancy! Being pregnant is such an exciting time, it can also be a stressful one, especially if it’s your first time. You have so many questions and there are so many things to do to prepare for your new baby. I’m excited to host 31 days of advice for the mom to be! There are tips for each trimester of pregnancy to help answer questions and give you useful information and resources for all the decisions you’ll need to make. Be sure to subscribe to the newsletter so you can get each new post delivered to your inbox!
A quick word about me
My name is Shari. I’m currently pregnant with my second baby, due at the end of February. I have a wonderful daughter who is 20 months old and currently runs my life! I’m pretty type A so I do a lot of research, I’m hoping all my hours of research can help save you some time. I’m also active in a lot of mom groups so I get information from other moms as well. I am pro vaccines and pro safe sleep practices so you will see me support those in my posts. I write a lot about breastfeeding as well. You won’t find advice on formula feeding here, not because I’m against it, but simply because I did very little of it so I don’t have the knowledge to share. If there’s a topic you’re interested in that I’ve missed feel free to email me at email@example.com and I’ll try my best to write an article on it soon or direct you to a great resource!
pregnancy tips for the first trimester
6. Week by week Pregnancy to do list (with printable checklist)
2nd trimester pregnancy survival guide
the home stretch: pregnancy tips for the third trimester
23. Questions to ask during a hospital tour (Available 10/23/18)
24. Creating a birth plan (printable) (Available 10/24/18)
25. Birth affirmations (Available 10/25/18)
26. Choosing a pediatrician for your newborn (Available 10/26/18)
27. Benefits of delayed cord clamping (Available 10/27/18)
28. Who should be in the delivery room with you? (Available 10/28/18)
29. Tricks to induce labor (Available 10/29/18)
30. What to pack in your hospital bag (Available 10/30/18)
31. What to expect after birth (Available 10/31/18)