Thank you for visiting Diary of a SoCal mama! I’d love to discuss how we can work together. You can reach me directly at [email protected] Please allow 24-48 hours for me to respond, I work at the permission of a tiny toddler. To learn more about me visit my About Me page.
Sponsored Blog/Social Media Work
I am happy to take on sponsored blog posts or social media posts to help promote your product or service on a case by case basis! Please see an example of a sponsored blog post below:
Sponsored post example: Customized books for toddlers
I do charge a fee for sponsored blog posts and social media posts/promotions. Fees are on a case by case basis and I am happy to work with budgets of any size. Please inquire via email to discuss rates or to get a copy of my full Media Kit.
Social Media Channels:
Guest Posting Opportunities
Looking for guest post opportunities? I’d love to feature your work on the following topics (all posts should be targeted towards expecting mothers or moms with babies or toddlers):
- Birth Stories
- Fitness for moms
- Parenting Hacks
- Toddler Crafts/Activities
All guest post submissions are considered on a case by case basis. I will respond within 72 hours if I am interested in featuring your submission. You can submit guest posts via email to [email protected] Feel free to send me a pitch idea first before sending an entire post. An accepted pitch does not mean the full post will definitely be accepted, we reserve the right to deny posts based on content or if they are poorly written. Please see full guidelines below.
Guest Post Guidelines
- Submission must be an original article or a revision of a previously published original post. Exact copies of previously published work will automatically be denied. Please include a link to the original article within your post.
- Submitted content becomes
propertyof this blog. Should you want to publish on your own blog or elsewhere, the content must be edited and unique. Articlemust be at least 500 words in length. (Exceptions may be made for crafts and recipes on a case by case basis)
- Posts may not contain affiliate links. You may link out to credible sources or other related posts on your site.
- Please spell check your work and include keywords for SEO.
- Posts may be edited for grammar, spelling, readability, or SEO purposes. Titles are subject to change. Also, affiliate links may be added as Diary of a SoCal mama sees fit.
- Must submit your own blog
urland bio along with your post. Bio may contain one social media platform link of your choosingif you desire.
- Once reviewed I will let you know when the post will be published. I generally try to work at least one month ahead. Social shares of the post are greatly appreciated but not required.