This giveaway has now ended. Be sure to follow me on social media to get alerted when the next giveaway goes live!
Baby carriers are great tools for moms. Your baby gets to feel snuggled and secure and you get the use of two hands!…if you’re still expecting your first you will soon come to realize how much you took the use of your hands for granted lol.
The Tula baby carrier is one of the favorites of moms. (Check out more info on the Tula carrier below the entry form) I’ve teamed up with some other mom bloggers to give a Tula away to one lucky mama. So be sure to enter if your expecting or have a young baby and share the post with your preggo friends. The giveaway is available to enter worldwide from December 16-21st, 2017. Enter the giveaway below for full details. Good Luck!
A little about the Tula baby carrier.
- Ergonomic design to make baby carrying easier on your back…especially if you have a chunky baby like mine.
- Fits babies from 15-45lbs (can be used as little as 7lbs if you grab an infant insert)
- Can be used for both front and back carrying
- Machine washable
- Has a removable hood to provide some sun shade for baby
- Carrier has a pocket for small storage (gotta have a place for a house key when you’re wearing leggings)
- Can be used by a grown up with a waist size of 27″-57″
- They come in a variety of colors so you may find yourself with a small collection!