The Grinch is one of the most beloved Christmas characters, even if his heart is two sizes too small. We all know a Grinch, or sometimes we even are a Grinch! So, of course, we all need some fun Grinch themed recipes in our life this time of year!
Whether you’re having a Grinch-themed party or just want a fun treat to take to a party. Check out these 20 Grinch recipes for Grinch desserts, Grinch treats, Grinch holiday drinks, and Grinch snack ideas. Good luck choosing just one to make!
Fun Grinch inspired recipes
Grinch desserts and treats
Jazz up the dessert table with these fun Grinch themed desserts and treats.
1. Grinch Cinnamon Rolls by our sister site Easy Mom Meals
2. Grinch Heart Raspberry Filled Sugar Cookies by Tasty Every After
3. Grinch Who Stole Christmas Cupcakes by Baked Bree
4. Grinch Sugar Cookie Bars by Wine And Glue
5. Grinch Marshmallow Pops by The Decorated Cookie
6. Grinch Stole Christmas Cool Whip Cookies by Cherished Bliss
7. Grinch Peppermint Fudge by Shugary Sweets
8. Grinch Bark by Design Dazzle
9. Grinch Rice Krispie Hearts by Amy’s Party Ideas
10. Christmas “Lasagna” by OMG Desserts
11. Grinch Cupcake Tutorial by Make Bake Celebrate
Grinch holiday drink recipes
Yum, these drinks are fun enough to improve even the Grinch’s mood. There are adult and kid friendly ideas to be found here.
12. Grinch’s Sour Green Apple Cocktail by The Pixie Dusted Planner
13. Grinch Juice by Sandy Toes & Popsicles
14. Grinch Mint Hot Chocolate by The Thrifty Couple
15. Grinch Punch by Cupcake Diaries Blog
16. Delicious Grinch Cocktail by The Keeper of the Cheerios
Grinch snack ideas
Looking for treats for a party, movie night, or school event? These Grinch snack ideas are sure to be a hit!
17. Grinch Kabobs Recipe by Raining Hot Coupons
18. Grinch Popcorn by Recipes From A Pantry
19. Grinch Pretzel Bites by That’s What She Said
20. Grinch Muddy Buddies by Your Every Day Family
Check out these other holiday related treats!