The Grinch is one of the most beloved Christmas characters, even if his heart is two sizes too small.
We all know a Grinch, or sometimes we even are a Grinch! So, of course, we all need some fun Grinch themed recipes in our life this time of year!
Whether you’re having a Grinch-themed party or just want a fun treat to take to a party. Check out these 20 Grinch recipes for Grinch desserts, Grinch treats, Grinch holiday drinks, and Grinch snack ideas.
Good luck choosing just one to make!
Fun Grinch inspired recipes
Grinch desserts and treats
Jazz up the dessert table with these fun Grinch themed desserts and treats.
1. Grinch Cinnamon Rolls by our sister site Easy Mom Meals
These cinnamon rolls are a deliciously Grinchy morning treat complete with green frosting and heart sprinkles.
2. Grinch Heart Raspberry Filled Sugar Cookies by Tasty Every After
These filled cookies take a little extra work but it’s worth it for such cute and delicious cookies.
3. Grinch Who Stole Christmas Cupcakes by Baked Bree
For a simple Grinch themed treat try these cupcakes. A little green food coloring and a fondant heart and you’re ready to eat.
4. Grinch Sugar Cookie Bars by Wine And Glue
Another easy option are these bars. Delicious cookie on the bottom with a little frosting and a sprinkle to give it that Grinch touch.
5. Grinch Marshmallow Pops by The Decorated Cookie
Kids will love these marshmallow pops and they can even help to make them!
6. Grinch Stole Christmas Cool Whip Cookies by Cherished Bliss
These delicious cookies add some peppermint to bring some extra holiday spirit to your Grinch party.
7. Grinch Peppermint Fudge by Shugary Sweets
I love fudge around the holidays! Give this fudge a Grinchy twist and then watch it disappear.
8. Grinch Bark by Design Dazzle
Bark is easy and fun to make…and break. You can use decorations like the ones above or add your own.
9. Grinch Rice Krispie Hearts by Amy’s Party Ideas
Who doesn’t love rice krispie treats? These are perfect for a classroom party and kids can help make them too.
10. Christmas “Lasagna” by OMG Desserts
“Lasagna” dessert are always a light and delicious treat. This one has a Grinchy holiday theme that’s sure to please.
11. Grinch Cupcake Tutorial by Make Bake Celebrate
Ready to stretch your baking skills? Follow this tutorial to create Grinch face cupcakes that are sure to impress.
Grinch holiday drink recipes
Yum, these drinks are fun enough to improve even the Grinch’s mood. There are adult and kid friendly ideas to be found here.
12. Grinch’s Sour Green Apple Cocktail by The Pixie Dusted Planner
Just sour enough to give you that Grinch pucker this is a fun adult beverage.
13. Grinch Juice by Sandy Toes & Popsicles
This lemon lime flavored juice is adult and kid friendly and won’t even turn you into a Grinch!
14. Grinch Mint Hot Chocolate by The Thrifty Couple
Kids will love this fun Grinchy twist on hot chocolate…heck I might love it too!
15. Grinch Punch by Cupcake Diaries Blog
This Grinch punch is a classic and perfect for kids and adults.
16. Delicious Grinch Cocktail by The Keeper of the Cheerios
Sorry kids, this cute drink is for adults only.
Grinch snack ideas
Looking for treats for a party, movie night, or school event? These Grinch snack ideas are sure to be a hit!
17. Grinch Kabobs Recipe by Raining Hot Coupons
Looking for a healthy Grinch treat? These kabobs are made from fruit but look like the Grinch in his santa hat.
18. Grinch Popcorn by Recipes From A Pantry
Hosting a holiday movie party? Grinch popcorn makes the perfect movie treat.
19. Grinch Muddy Buddies by Your Every Day Family
Not into popcorn? Then try this muddy buddies mix instead!
20. Grinch Pretzel Bites by That’s What She Said
These Grinch pretzels make for a great quick snack fix.
For more holiday baking fun check out these Amazing Christmas goodies that aren’t cookies!